Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [t0lte] Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Oppo Find 7 X9076 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM12 Nightly [find7]. Now the amazing news is that Note 2 GT-N7105 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their GT-N7105. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Note 2 GT-N7105 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [t0lte]. This is really an amazing news for Note 2 GT-N7105 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Note 2 GT-N7105 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [t0lte] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note 2 GT-N7105 user, CM 12 needs rooted GT-N7105, so it is necessary to root Note 2 GT-N7105. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Note 2 GT-N7105. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Note 2 GT-N7105 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [t0lte]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 2 GT-N7105 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [t0lte], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Note 2 GT-N7105. Oh yes, the key thing is Note 2 GT-N7105 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [t0lte]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 2 GT-N7105 got corrupted during this process. GT-N7105 battery percentage must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [t0lte] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [t0lte] for Note 2 GT-N7105.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note 2 GT-N7105.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note 2 GT-N7105 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note 2 GT-N7105 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note 2 GT-N7105, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps ZIP file to GT-N7105 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps, you have to switch off GT-N7105.
7. After switching off Note 2 GT-N7105, simply disconnect your USB cable from GT-N7105.
8. Now you have to put your Note 2 GT-N7105 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note 2 GT-N7105 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from GT-N7105 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on GT-N7105.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note 2 GT-N7105 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps ZIP file from GT-N7105 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps on GT-N7105.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [t0lte], you must go to Note 2 GT-N7105 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your GT-N7105 reboots.
After Note 2 GT-N7105 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [t0lte]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM12 [t0lte] on your Note II GT-N7105, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.