Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Duos SM-N9002? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of Note 3 Duos SM-N9002. Yes, Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4 N9002ZNUFNI4 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9002. You may be wondering how to install N9002ZNUFNI4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 Duos SM-N9002 to Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 N910GDTU1ANIE. Now I will post the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Duos SM-N9002 to Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4 [N9002ZNUFNI4]. This is really a happy news for Note 3 SM-N9002 users who are eagerly waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4 [N9002ZNUFNI4] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9002 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9002ZNUFNI4 will bring some improvements on Note 3 Duos SM-N9002. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N9002 on Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4. You should note that N9002ZNUFNI4 is available only for the users of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Duos SM-N9002 who are living in China. If you are not an owner of Note 3 SM-N9002, then you should not download N9002ZNUFNI4. You have to save your data in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N9002 to Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4 [N9002ZNUFNI4]. It may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4 [N9002ZNUFNI4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N9002 got damaged while being updated to N9002ZNUFNI4. SM-N9002 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZNUFNI4 N9002ZNUFNI4 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9002
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZNUFNI4 N9002ZNUFNI4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9002ZNUFNI4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 3 SM-N9002 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9002.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9002 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9002 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9002 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 3 SM-N9002 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 3 SM-N9002 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZNUFNI4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N9002 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9002ZNUFNI4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZNUFNI4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9002ZNUFNI4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.