Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Note 4 SM-N910G. Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE N910GDTU1ANIE has been released for Note 4 SM-N910G. Now the question is how to install N910GDTU1ANIE? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008 to Android 4.4.2 N9008ZMUFNJ1. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE [N910GDTU1ANIE]. If you are using Note 4 SM-N910G, then you can use this tutorial to install N910GDTU1ANIE on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE [N910GDTU1ANIE] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910GDTU1ANIE will bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N910G. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910G on Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE. You should note that N910GDTU1ANIE is available only for Note 4 SM-N910G users who are living in Singapore. You need to save all your documents in a safe place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE [N910GDTU1ANIE]. If you are not living in Singapore, then you should not download N910GDTU1ANIE. It may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE [N910GDTU1ANIE]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N910G got damaged while being updated to N910GDTU1ANIE. SM-N910G battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANIE N910GDTU1ANIE on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANIE N910GDTU1ANIE on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910GDTU1ANIE.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-N910G into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANIE on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N910G is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910GDTU1ANIE. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANIE. If you are facing any issue while installing N910GDTU1ANIE, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.