Are you a user of Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2 [N9005XXUFNG2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. Well, you may be wondering how to install N9005XXUFNG2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 N900ZSUDNG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2. This is a pretty good news for Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2 [N9005XXUFNG2] on Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9005XXUFNG2 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG2. Dear, you must save your important data in a safe place before updating Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-N9005. Well, you don’t forget to install SM-N9005 USB driver on your computer before connecting your Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2 [N9005XXUFNG2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N9005 got corrupted while being updated to N9005XXUFNG2. SM-N9005 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2 [N9005XXUFNG2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2 [N9005XXUFNG2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9005XXUFNG2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Samsung Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 carefully.
- Press Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N9005 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9005XXUFNG2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9005XXUFNG2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.