Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750? Well, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the users of Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Dear friend, Android 4.3 XXUBNG3 [N750XXUBNG3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Now the question is how to install N750XXUBNG3? Well, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.3 N750XXUBNG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300I to Android 4.3 I9300IXWUANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.3 N750XXUBNG3. If you are using Note 3 Neo SM-N750, then you can install N750XXUBNG3.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.3 XXUBNG3 [N750XXUBNG3] on Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N750XXUBNG3 will bring some improvements on Note 3 Neo SM-N750. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Note 3 Neo SM-N750 on Android 4.3 N750XXUBNG3. Dear friend, you must save your personal data in a secure place before updating your SM-N750 as there is a chance of losing all your personal data from SM-N750. Dear friend, you must install Note 3 SM-N750 USB driver on your PC before connecting Note 3 Neo with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 XXUBNG3 [N750XXUBNG3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-N750 got damaged while being updated to N750XXUBNG3. SM-N750 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 XXUBNG3 [N750XXUBNG3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 XXUBNG3 [N750XXUBNG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N750XXUBNG3.
3. Now you have to put the Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 carefully.
- Press the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 N750XXUBNG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 N750XXUBNG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N750XXUBNG3. In this way you can install Android 4.3 N750XXUBNG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N750XXUBNG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.