Are you a Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 user? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3 [N900ZSUDNF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. You may be planning to install N900ZSUDNF3. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 ZSUDNF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 XXUGND5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3. This is really a great news for Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3 [N900ZSUDNF3] on Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N900 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900ZSUDNF3 may bring some improvements on your Note 3 SM-N900. Oh yes, I forgot to write that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 on Android 4.4.2 ZSUDNF3. Dear friend, you must save your data in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N900 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-N900. You must install Galaxy Note 3 USB driver on your computer before connecting your Note 3 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3 [N900ZSUDNF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note 3 got damaged while being updated it to N900ZSUDNF3. Your Note 3 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3 [N900ZSUDNF3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3 [N900ZSUDNF3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900ZSUDNF3.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung SM-N900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung SM-N900 carefully.
- Press your Samsung SM-N900 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung SM-N900 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Note 3.
- Press your Samsung SM-N900 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung SM-N900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung SM-N900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Samsung SM-N900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900ZSUDNF3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZSUDNF3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N900ZSUDNF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.