Are you a proud owner of Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty news for the people who are using Note 3 SM-N900P. Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPUDNH7 [N900PVPUDNH7] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. Are you planning to install N900PVPUDNH7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N900P to Android 4.4.4 VPUDNH7. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNH2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P to Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPUDNH7 [N900PVPUDNH7]. This is really a great news for Note 3 SM-N900P owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 VPUDNH7 [N900PVPUDNH7] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900PVPUDNH7 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 SM-N900P. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P on Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPUDNH7. You should note that N900PVPUDNH7 is available only for Note 3 SM-N900P owners. Well, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 3 SM-N900P. If you are not an owner of Note 3 SM-N900P, then you should not download N900PVPUDNH7. You don’t forget to install Note 3 SM-N900P USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-N900P with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 VPUDNH7 [N900PVPUDNH7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-N900P got damaged while being updated to N900PVPUDNH7. Your SM-N900P battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPUDNH7 [N900PVPUDNH7] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPUDNH7 [N900PVPUDNH7] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900PVPUDNH7.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P carefully.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N900P volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N900P Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N900P volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 3 SM-N900P with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 3 SM-N900P with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 VPUDNH7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 VPUDNH7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-N900P is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900PVPUDNH7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 VPUDNH7. If you are facing any issue while installing N900PVPUDNH7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.