Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F users. According to aukhan, Android 5.1 Lollipop Unofficial AICP 5.1 custom ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F. In my previous post, I have written the instructions for updating S5 SM-G900I to Lollipop 5.1.0 using CM12.1 [kltedv]. Now the tremendous news is that SM-N910F users can test AICP 5.1. I will write the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F to Android 5.1 Lollipop using AICP 5.1. This is really a tremendous news for SM-N910F owners who are not happy with the old firmware. Well, the great thing is that AICP 5.1 will allow you to test Lollipop 5.1 on SM-N910F.
I am hoping that Note 4 SM-N910F users will be able to install AICP 5.1 easily without having any difficulty after reading the steps given in Androidbiits.com. Well, AICP 5.1 requires rooted device, so you will have to root SM-N910F in order to install AICP 5.1. If you have not rooted your SM-N910F, you must do it as soon as possible. Dear SM-N910F owner, the 2nd crucial thing is that you will have to install CWM recovery on SM-N910F. Otherwise, you will not be able to install AICP 5.1. I forgot to mention that you will have to unlock SM-N910F bootloader. You must do it without wasting any time in order to install AICP 5.1. Androidbiits.com recommends that SM-N910F users must save their documents including audio and videos in a safe place before installing AICP 5.1, as there is a possibility of losing all audio and videos from their SM-N910F. Oh yes, there is a possibility of experiencing some bugs on SM-N910F after installing AICP 5.1.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install AICP 5.1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if SM-N910F got damaged during the installation of AICP 5.1. SM-N910F battery percentage must be more than 98% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Unofficial AICP 5.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download AICP 5.1 for your SM-N910F.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for your SM-N910F.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach device with desktop.
5. It is the time to send AICP 5.1 and Gapps to SM-N910F SD card.
6. It is the time to switch off your device.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from SM-N910F.
8. It is very crucial to put SM-N910F into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SM-N910F.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SM-N910F.
11. It is the proper time to choose “install zip from SD card” for installing AICP 5.1 on SM-N910F.
12. It is the time to choose AICP 5.1 on SM-N910F.
13. It is the time to install AICP 5.1 on SM-N910F.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on SM-N910F.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SM-N910F.
16. It is the perfect time to wait until SM-N910F reboots.
After your Note 4 SM-N910F is restarted, you can test AICP 5.1. You have done it. Dear SM-N910F owner, if you are facing any difficulty while installing AICP 5.1, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.