Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Note 4 SM-N910H users. According to XDA member not-i, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Sweet ROM V2 is released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the instructions for updating Note 4 SM-N910U to Lollipop 5.0.1 using Sweet ROM V13. The glorious news is that SM-N910H owners can now install Sweet ROM V2. Androidbiits.com is going to publish a simple tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop using Sweet ROM V2. No doubt, this is a glorious news for the proud owners of Note 4 SM-N910H who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.0.1 on SM-N910H. Sweet ROM V2 will allow you to use your favorite SM-N910H in an effective way.
I am hoping that Note 4 SM-N910H users will be able to install Sweet ROM V2 on SM-N910H effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sweet ROM V2 needs rooted SM-N910H, so it is necessary to root SM-N910H before installing Sweet ROM V2. If you haven’t rooted your favorite SM-N910H, then you must do it as soon as possible. Dear, You must install CWM recovery on SM-N910H before installing Sweet ROM V2. I forgot to mention that the proud users of SM-N910H can install Sweet ROM V2 effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install Sweet ROM V2 on your favorite SM-N910H. Sweet ROM V2 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.0.1 on SM-N910H. Androidbiits.com recommends that SM-N910H owners must take a backup of their personal files including videos and games before installing Sweet ROM V2 on SM-N910H, otherwise all their data including videos and games may be vanished from SM-N910H.
Below are the simple instructions for installing Sweet ROM V2. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if SM-N910H got corrupted during the installation of Sweet ROM V2. SM-N910H battery must be more than 91 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Sweet ROM V2 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download Sweet ROM V2 for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send Sweet ROM V2 to phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose Sweet ROM V2 on phone.
13. It is the time to install Sweet ROM V2 on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your SM-N910H is rebooted, you can enjoy Sweet ROM V2 [BOE1]. If you are facing problem while installing Sweet ROM V2 [BOE1] on SM-N910H, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.