Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Note 4 SM-N910U users. According to not-i, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Sweet ROM V13 is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the instructions for updating Note 4 SM-N910C to Lollipop 5.0.1 using DN v0.6. The exciting news is that SM-N910U owners can now install Sweet ROM V13. Androidbiits.com is going to publish a simple tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop using Sweet ROM V13. No doubt, this is an exciting news for the proud owners of Note 4 SM-N910U who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.0.1 on SM-N910U. Sweet ROM V13 will allow you to use your favorite SM-N910U in an effective way.
I am hoping that Note 4 SM-N910U users will be able to install Sweet ROM V13 on SM-N910U effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sweet ROM V13 needs rooted SM-N910U, so it is necessary to root SM-N910U before installing Sweet ROM V13. If you haven’t rooted your favorite SM-N910U, then you must do it as soon as possible. Dear, You must install CWM recovery on SM-N910U before installing Sweet ROM V13. I forgot to mention that the proud users of SM-N910U can install Sweet ROM V13 effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install Sweet ROM V13 on your favorite SM-N910U. Sweet ROM V13 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.0.1 on SM-N910U. Androidbiits.com recommends that SM-N910U owners must take a backup of their personal files including videos and games before installing Sweet ROM V13 on SM-N910U, otherwise all their data including videos and games may be vanished from SM-N910U.
Below are the simple instructions for installing Sweet ROM V13. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if SM-N910U got corrupted during the installation of Sweet ROM V13. SM-N910U battery must be more than 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Sweet ROM V13 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download Sweet ROM V13 for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send Sweet ROM V13 to phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose Sweet ROM V13 on phone.
13. It is the time to install Sweet ROM V13 on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your SM-N910U is rebooted, you can enjoy Sweet ROM V13. If you are facing problem while installing Sweet ROM V13 on SM-N910U, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.