Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY users. According to XDA senior member megatooth, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Megatooth [TW] Custom ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY. Previously, I have written the instructions for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to Lollipop 5.1 with the help of Omni 5.1 [Alpha]. Now the stunning news is that Note Edge SM-N915FY users can test Megatooth [TW]. Today, I will write the step-by-step instructions for updating Note Edge SM-N915FY to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop using Megatooth [TW]. This is really a stunning news for SM-N915FY users who are bored with the old firmware and planning to test Lollipop on their SM-N915FY.
I am hoping that Note Edge SM-N915FY owners will be able to install Megatooth [TW] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear SM-N915FY user, the newly released Megatooth [TW] needs rooted SM-N915FY, so it is necessary to root Note Edge SM-N915FY. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on your SM-N915FY before installing Megatooth [TW]. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking SM-N915FY bootloader. You may experience some bugs on SM-N915FY after installing Megatooth [TW]. Androidbiits.com recommends that SM-N915FY users must save their files before installing Megatooth [TW], as there is a chance of losing all files from SM-N915FY. The important thing is SM-N915FY USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Megatooth [TW]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N915FY got corrupted during this process. SM-N915FY battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Megatooth [TW] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Megatooth [TW] for your SM-N915FY.
2. It is the time to download Gapps for your SM-N915FY.
3. It is necessary to go to the settings of device and then it is necessary to click USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your SM-N915FY, you will have to transfer Megatooth [TW] and Gapps to SM-N915FY SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off device.
7. After switching off your device, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put SM-N915FY into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SM-N915FY.
10. It is the time to choose “wipe cache partition” on SM-N915FY.
11. It is the proper time to click “install zip from SD card” on device.
12. It is the time to select Megatooth [TW] from SM-N915FY memory card.
13. It is the proper time to install Megatooth [TW] on SM-N915FY.
14. Now, you will have to go to SM-N915FY main menu after installing Megatooth [TW].
15. It is the proper time to select “reboot system now” on SM-N915FY.
16. It is necessary to wait until phone reboots.
After your SM-N915FY is restarted, you can test Megatooth [TW]. Dear SM-N915FY user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Megatooth [TW] on SM-N915FY, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.