Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Note GT-N7000 users. According to bauner, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop NightOwl Beta 5 custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the instructions for updating S4 Active GT-I9295 to Lollipop 5.1 using PAC-MAN [jactivelte]. The exciting news is that GT-N7000 owners can now install NightOwl Beta 5. Androidbiits.com is going to publish a simple tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using NightOwl Beta 5. No doubt, this is an exciting news for the proud owners of Note GT-N7000 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on GT-N7000. NightOwl Beta 5 will allow you to use your favorite GT-N7000 in an effective way.
I am hoping that Note GT-N7000 users will be able to install NightOwl Beta 5 on GT-N7000 effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. NightOwl Beta 5 requires rooted GT-N7000, so it is crucial to root GT-N7000 before installing NightOwl Beta 5. If you haven’t rooted GT-N7000, then you must do it as soon as possible. Dear, You must install CWM recovery on GT-N7000 before installing NightOwl Beta 5. I forgot to say that the proud users of GT-N7000 can install NightOwl Beta 5 effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you may install NightOwl Beta 5 on your favorite GT-N7000. NightOwl Beta 5 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on GT-N7000. Androidbiits.com recommends that GT-N7000 owners must take a backup of their personal files including videos and games before installing NightOwl Beta 5 on GT-N7000, otherwise all their data including videos and games may be vanished from GT-N7000.
Below are the easy instructions for installing NightOwl Beta 5. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if GT-N7000 got broken during the installation of NightOwl Beta 5. GT-N7000 battery must be more than 91 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop NightOwl Beta 5 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 [Simple Steps]
1. It is necessary to download NightOwl Beta 5 for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send NightOwl Beta 5 to phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is necessary to select NightOwl Beta 5 on phone.
13. It is necessary to install NightOwl Beta 5 on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your Note GT-N7000 is rebooted, you can enjoy NightOwl Beta 5. You can drink a glass of water until GT-N7000 reboots. If you are facing any type of problem while installing NightOwl Beta 5 on GT-N7000, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.