Are you using Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2 [N7105XXUFNF2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105. Do you want to install N7105XXUFNF2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNF2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2. This is a pretty good news for Note 2 GT-N7105 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2 [N7105XXUFNF2] on Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7105XXUFNF2 will bring some improvements on your Note II GT-N7105. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7105 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNF2. Dear friend, you must save your data in a secure place before updating your Note 2 GT-N7105 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-N7105. Well, You must install Note 2 GT-N7105 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-N7105 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2 [N7105XXUFNF2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N7105 got corrupted while being updated to N7105XXUFNF2. GT-N7105 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2 [N7105XXUFNF2] on Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2 [N7105XXUFNF2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7105XXUFNF2.
3. Now you have to put your Note 2 GT-N7105 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 carefully.
- Press your Samsung GT-N7105 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung GT-N7105 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Note 2.
- Press your Samsung GT-N7105 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 2 GT-N7105 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7105 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Note 2 GT-N7105 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7105XXUFNF2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNF2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N7105XXUFNF2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.