Are you planning to install a new firmware update on your Pocket 2 SM-G110B? Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with all Pocket 2 SM-G110B owners. G110BXXU0ANI1 Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B. Well, the big question is how to install G110BXXU0ANI1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Pocket 2 SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 N5100XXDNH3. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI1. If you are a proud owner of Pocket 2 SM-G110B, then you can install G110BXXU0ANI1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI1 [G110BXXU0ANI1] on Pocket 2 SM-G110B rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G110BXXU0ANI1 will bring many improvements on your Pocket 2 SM-G110B. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Pocket 2 SM-G110B on Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI1. You should note that G110BXXU0ANI1 is available only for Pocket 2 SM-G110B owners who are staying in Brazil. My dear friend, you need to save your data in a safe place before updating your Pocket 2 SM-G110B. If you are not staying in Brazil, then you should not download G110BXXU0ANI1. My dear friend, you need to install the USB driver of SM-G110B on your PC before connecting your Pocket 2 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI1 [G110BXXU0ANI1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Pocket SM-G110B got damaged while being updated to G110BXXU0ANI1. SM-G110B battery level must be above 89% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI1 [G110BXXU0ANI1] on Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G110BXXU0ANI1.
3. Now you need to put the Pocket 2 SM-G110B into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Pocket SM-G110B carefully.
- Press the Pocket 2 SM-G110B volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Pocket 2 SM-G110B Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Pocket 2 SM-G110B volume up again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Pocket 2 SM-G110B with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Pocket 2 SM-G110B with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Pocket 2 SM-G110B is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G110BXXU0ANI1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G110BXXU0ANI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.