Have you managed to get your hands on S III GT-I9300I? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for S III GT-I9300I owners. I9300IUBUANG3 Android 4.3 UBUANG3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300I. The big question is how to install I9300IUBUANG3? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your S III GT-I9300I to Android 4.3 UBUANG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANH9. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300I to Android 4.3 UBUANG3. If you are a proud user of S III GT-I9300I, then you can install I9300IUBUANG3.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.3 UBUANG3 [I9300IUBUANG3] on S III GT-I9300I securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9300IUBUANG3 will bring some improvements on your S III GT-I9300I. Well, soon the users will be able to root their S III GT-I9300I on Android 4.3 UBUANG3. You should note that I9300IUBUANG3 is available only for S III GT-I9300I owners who are staying in Brazil. Well, you need to save your data including messages and contacts in a safe place before updating your S III GT-I9300I. If you are not staying in Brazil, then you should not download I9300IUBUANG3. Well, you need to install the S III GT-I9300I USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-I9300I with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 UBUANG3 [I9300IUBUANG3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S III GT-I9300I got corrupted while being updated to I9300IUBUANG3. GT-I9300I battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 UBUANG3 [I9300IUBUANG3] on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 UBUANG3 [I9300IUBUANG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9300IUBUANG3.
3. Now you have to put the S III GT-I9300I into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the S III GT-I9300I carefully.
- Press the S III GT-I9300I volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the S III GT-I9300I Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy S III GT-I9300I volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the S III GT-I9300I with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the S III GT-I9300I with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 UBUANG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 UBUANG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until S III GT-I9300I is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9300IUBUANG3. In this way you can install Android 4.3 UBUANG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9300IUBUANG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.