Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for S3 GT-I9300 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Recently, I published the steps for installing CyanogenMod 12 on HTC Desire 816. Now the stunning news is that S3 GT-I9300 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to Android 5.0 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha. It is really a stunning news for S3 GT-I9300 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that S3 GT-I9300 owners will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha on S3 GT-I9300 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha is available only for S3 GT-I9300. Oh yes, I forgot to write that S3 GT-I9300 owners will have to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 in order to install NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha. S3 GT-I9300 is very popular among Android smartphone lovers due to the presence of various stunning features. S3 GT-I9300 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha. Androidbiits.com recommends that S3 GT-I9300 owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their S3 GT-I9300, as there is a chance of losing all data from GT-I9300. Well, you must install S3 GT-I9300 USB driver on your PC before connecting GT-I9300 with it. Otherwise, your PC will not be able to recognize your S3 GT-I9300.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha on S3 GT-I9300. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-I9300 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha. GT-I9300 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha Custom ROM for S3 GT-I9300.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S3 GT-I9300.
3. Go to the settings of your S3 GT-I9300 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your S3 GT-I9300 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S3 GT-I9300, you need to transfer Gapps and NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha ZIP file to the SD card of S3 GT-I9300. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your S3 GT-I9300 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S3 GT-I9300 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S3 GT-I9300.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S3 GT-I9300 and then search for Gapps and NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha ZIP file from the SD card of GT-I9300. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S3 GT-I9300 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S3 GT-I9300 restarts. You can eat Camu Camu berry until your GT-I9300 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on S3 GT-I9300 via NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha. If you are having any issue while installing NamelessROM 2.0 Alpha, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.