Today, Androidbiits.com will share an awesome news with Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 users. According to mythi, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] Custom ROM is available for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295. Well, I have recently discussed about the step-by-step instructions for updating Verizon Motorola Droid X MB810 to KitKat 4.4.4 with the help of LiquidSmooth [v3.2]. Now the awesome news is that S4 Active GT-I9295 owners can try SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]. This is really an awesome news for S4 Active GT-I9295 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am thinking that S4 Active GT-I9295 users will be able to install SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear S4 Active GT-I9295 user, SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] needs rooted S4 Active GT-I9295, so it is essential to root S4 Active GT-I9295. My dear friend, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on S4 Active GT-I9295. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking S4 Active GT-I9295 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on S4 Active GT-I9295 after installing SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 Active GT-I9295 users must take a backup of their files before installing SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL], as there is a chance of losing all files from S4 Active GT-I9295. Oh yes, the crucial thing is S4 Active GT-I9295 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S4 Active GT-I9295 got broken during the installation of SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]. GT-I9295 battery percentage must be more than 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] for your S4 Active GT-I9295.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your S4 Active GT-I9295.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of S4 GT-I9295 and then it is very essential to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach S4 GT-I9295 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your S4 Active GT-I9295, it is necessary to transfer SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file to GT-I9295 memory card.
6. Now, it is the time to switch off GT-I9295.
7. After switching off S4 Active GT-I9295, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your S4 Active GT-I9295 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is required to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on GT-I9295.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on GT-I9295.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on S4 Active GT-I9295 screen and then it is necessary to choose SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file from GT-I9295 SD card.
12. Now, it is essential to install SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to S4 Active GT-I9295 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite S4 Active GT-I9295 reboots.
After your S4 Active GT-I9295 is restarted, you can test SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]. Dear GT-I9295 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.