If you are planning to test a ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, then you are visiting the correct blog. Androidbiits.com will help you in installing a new Custom ROM on your Galaxy S4. Today, I will talk about Revosoft Custom ROM that is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy S4. I have recently posted the tutorial for updating Google Nexus 5 to Android 4.4.3 Emilio Unchained. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revosoft. This is a pretty good news for Galaxy S4 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revosoft on Samsung Galaxy S4 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Revosoft is a popular Custom ROM available for Galaxy S4. You need to root Galaxy S4 in order to install Revosoft. CWM recovery is also needed to be installed on S4 before updating it to Revosoft. You must save your messages and other data in a safe place before updating your S4 to Revosoft. Otherwise, your messages may be lost. You must install Galaxy S4 USB driver on your PC for successful connection between your S4 and computer. Otherwise, your S4 will not be recognized by your personal computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Revosoft. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your S4 got corrupted while updating to Revosoft. Galaxy S4 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revosoft Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revosoft Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Galaxy S4.
3. Go to the settings of your Galaxy S4 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Galaxy S4 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Galaxy S4, you need to transfer Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revosoft Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your S4. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Galaxy S4 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revosoft Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Galaxy S4. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S4 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you will need to wait until your S4 restarts. You can have a cup of tea until your Galaxy S4 restarts. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy Revosoft. In this way you can update your S4 to Revosoft. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Revosoft, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.