Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [jfltexx] Custom ROM is released for S4 GT-I9505. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating LG Optimus G E975 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [e975]. Now the amazing news is that S4 GT-I9505 users can now test CM 12 Nightly on their GT-I9505. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating S4 GT-I9505 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [jfltexx].This is really an amazing news for S4 GT-I9505 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am hoping that Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [jfltexx] easily without having any issue after following the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Dear S4 GT-I9505 owner, CM 12 needs rooted GT-I9505, so you have to root S4 GT-I9505. Oh yes, another essential thing is CWM recovery installation on GT-I9505. You can easily do it after unlocking GT-I9505 bootloader. Dear GT-I9505 user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [jfltexx]. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 GT-I9505 users must take a backup of their data before updating their GT-I9505, as there is a chance of losing all data from GT-I9505. Dear friend, another most important thing is GT-I9505 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [jfltexx]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S4 GT-I9505 got broken during the installation of CM12 Nightly [jfltexx]. GT-I9505 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [jfltexx] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [jfltexx] for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S4 GT-I9505.
3. Simply, go to the settings of S4 GT-I9505 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach S4 GT-I9505 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your S4 GT-I9505, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [jfltexx] and Gapps ZIP file to GT-I9505 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [jfltexx] and Gapps, you have to switch off GT-I9505.
7. After switching off GT-I9505, simply disconnect your USB cable from GT-I9505.
8. Now you have to put your S4 GT-I9505 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting S4 GT-I9505 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from GT-I9505 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on GT-I9505.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on S4 GT-I9505 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [jfltexx] and Gapps ZIP file from GT-I9505 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [jfltexx] and Gapps on GT-I9505.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [jfltexx], you must go to S4 GT-I9505 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your GT-I9505 reboots.
After S4 GT-I9505 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [jfltexx]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 [jfltexx] on GT-I9505, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.