If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F, then Androidbiits brings a great news for you. G800FXXU1ANH1 Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F. New users may face difficulty in installing G800FXXU1ANH1. Don’t worry, I am here to help you in updating your S5 mini SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANH1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANG5. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANH1. If you are a new SM-G800F owner, then you can install Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANH1 on your device using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 [G800FXXU1ANH1] on your S5 mini SM-G800F happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G800FXXU1ANH1 will bring many improvements on S5 Mini SM-G800F. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F on Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANH1. Dear reader, you need to backup your essential documents in a secure place before updating your S5 Mini SM-G800F because there is a chance of losing all your essential documents from S5 Mini. G800FXXU1ANH1 is available only for S5 mini SM-G800F owners who are staying in France. If you are not staying in France, then you should not download G800FXXU1ANH1
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 [G800FXXU1ANH1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if people damage their SM-G800F while updating it to G800FXXU1ANH1. SM-G800F battery level must be above 79% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 [G800FXXU1ANH1] on Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANH1 [G800FXXU1ANH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G800FXXU1ANH1.
3. Now you need to put your mini Samsung Galaxy S5 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the mini Samsung Galaxy S5 carefully.
- Press the mini Samsung Galaxy S5 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the mini Samsung Galaxy S5 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the mini Samsung Galaxy S5 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the mini Samsung Galaxy S5 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the mini Samsung Galaxy S5 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G800FXXU1ANH1 has been installed on SM-G800F. Now you need to wait until the mini Samsung S5 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G800FXXU1ANH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANH1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G800FXXU1ANH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.