Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H users will be very happy after reading this article. According to jackeagle, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop 3.3 custom ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H. Recently, Androidbiits.com has posted the instructions for updating Note 3 SM-N900V to Lollipop 5.1.1. The stunning news is that SM-G800H owners can now install BlissPop 3.3. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using BlissPop 3.3. No doubt, this is a stunning news for the proud owners of S5 mini SM-G800H who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on S5 mini SM-G800H. BlissPop 3.3 will allow you to use your favorite SM-G800H in a better way.
I am expecting that S5 mini SM-G800H users will be able to install BlissPop 3.3 on S5 mini SM-G800H effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. BlissPop 3.3 requires rooted SM-G800H, so it is important to root SM-G800H before installing BlissPop 3.3. If you haven’t rooted SM-G800H, then you must do it as soon as possible. Dear, You must install CWM recovery on SM-G800H before installing BlissPop 3.3. I forgot to say that the proud users of SM-G800H can install BlissPop 3.3 effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you may install BlissPop 3.3 on S5 mini SM-G800H. BlissPop 3.3 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on SM-G800H. Androidbiits.com recommends that S5 mini SM-G800H owners must take a backup of their personal files including videos and games before installing BlissPop 3.3 on S5 mini SM-G800H, otherwise all their data including videos and games may be vanished from SM-G800H.
Below are the easy instructions for installing BlissPop 3.3. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if SM-G800H got broken during the installation of BlissPop 3.3. SM-G800H battery must be more than 96 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop 3.3 on Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H [Simple Steps]
1. It is necessary to download BlissPop 3.3 for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send BlissPop 3.3 to phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is necessary to select BlissPop 3.3 on phone.
13. It is necessary to install BlissPop 3.3 on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your SM-G800H is restarted, you can enjoy BlissPop 3.3. If you are experiencing any type of difficulty while installing the unofficial version of BlissPop 3.3 on your favorite S5 mini SM-G800H, then don’t hesitate to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.