Are you a user of Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the owners of Galaxy Star 2 SM-G130E. Yes, Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH3 [G130EXXU0ANH3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E. You may be planning to install G130EXXU0ANH3. Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E to Android 4.4.2 G130EXXU0ANH3. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNF2. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E to Android 4.4.2 G130EXXU0ANH3. This is a pretty good news for Star 2 Duos SM-G130E users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH3 [G130EXXU0ANH3] on Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G130EXXU0ANH3 will bring some improvements on Star 2 Duos SM-G130E. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E on Android 4.4.2 G130EXXU0ANH3. Dear, you need to save your important documents in a safe place before updating your SM-G130E as there is a chance of losing all your documents from SM-G130E. Well, You must install Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-G130E with it. SM-G130E USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH3 [G130EXXU0ANH3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G130E got damaged while being updated to G130EXXU0ANH3. SM-G130E battery level must be above 91% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH3 [G130EXXU0ANH3] on Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANH3 [G130EXXU0ANH3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G130EXXU0ANH3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Star 2 Duos SM-G130E into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Star 2 Duos SM-G130E carefully.
- Press Star 2 Duos SM-G130E volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Star 2 Duos SM-G130E Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Star 2 Duos SM-G130E volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Star 2 Duos SM-G130E with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Star 2 Duos SM-G130E with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G130EXXU0ANH3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G130EXXU0ANH3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G130E is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G130EXXU0ANH3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G130EXXU0ANH3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G130EXXU0ANH3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.