Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy TabPRO 8.4. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4 [T320XXU1BNE4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320. You may be planning to install T320XXU1BNE4. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your TabPRO 8.4 to Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNE4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Gear 2 to Android 22.214.171.124 XXU0BNE5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4. This is really a great news for TabPRO 8.4 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4 [T320XXU1BNE4] on Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T320XXU1BNE4 will bring some improvements on your TabPRO 8.4. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your TabPRO 8.4. Soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320 on Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNE4. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your TabPRO 8.4 to XXU1BNE4. You must install Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320 USB driver on your PC before connecting your TabPRO 8.4 with it. Otherwise your TabPRO 8.4 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4 [T320XXU1BNE4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your TabPRO 8.4 got corrupted while updating it to XXU1BNE4. TabPRO 8.4 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4 [T320XXU1BNE4] on Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T320XXU1BNE4 on your Galaxy TabPRO 8.4.
3. Now you have to put your TabPRO 8.4 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320.
- Press your TabPRO 8.4 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your TabPRO 8.4 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of TabPRO 8.4 SM-T320.
- Press your TabPRO 8.4 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your TabPRO 8.4 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your TabPRO 8.4 SM-T320 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your TabPRO 8.4 SM-T320 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T320XXU1BNE4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNE4 on your Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T320. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T320XXU1BNE4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.