Are you using Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Gear 2 SM-R380. Android 126.96.36.199 XXU0BNE5 [R380XXU0BNE5] has been released for Samsung Gear 2. You may be planning to install R380XXU0BNE5. My dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Samsung Gear 2 to Android 188.8.131.52 XXU0BNE5. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi to Android 4.4.2 XXUBNF4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380 to Android 184.108.40.206 XXU0BNE5. This is really a great news for Gear 2 SM-R380 owners.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 220.127.116.11 XXU0BNE5 [R380XXU0BNE5] on Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R380XXU0BNE5 will bring some improvements on your Gear 2 SM-R380. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Gear 2. Soon you will be able to root Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380 on Android 18.104.22.168 XXU0BNE5. My dear friend, you must save your data in a place before updating your Gear 2 SM-R380 to XXU0BNE5. You must install Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Gear 2 with it. Otherwise your Gear 2 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 22.214.171.124 XXU0BNE5 [R380XXU0BNE5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Gear 2 SM-R380 got corrupted while updating it to XXU0BNE5. Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 126.96.36.199 XXU0BNE5 [R380XXU0BNE5] on Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380
1. First, you have to download Android 188.8.131.52 XXU0BNE5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R380XXU0BNE5 on your Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380.
3. Now you have to put your Gear 2 SM-R380 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Gear 2 SM-R380.
- Press your Gear 2 SM-R380 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Gear 2 SM-R380 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-R380.
- Press your Gear 2 SM-R380 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Gear 2 SM-R380 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Gear 2 SM-R380 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 184.108.40.206 XXU0BNE5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 220.127.116.11 XXU0BNE5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will need to wait until your Gear 2 SM-R380 restarts. You can have a cup of coffee until your Gear 2 SM-R380 is restarted. It may take around 7 minutes to restart. Once your SM-R380 is restarted, you can enjoy R380XXU0BNE5. In this way you can install Android 18.104.22.168 XXU0BNE5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing R380XXU0BNE5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.