Are you using Samsung SM-G350E? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Samsung SM-G350E. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA [G350EXXU0ANFA] has been released for Samsung SM-G350E. You may be wondering how to install G350EXXU0ANFA? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Samsung SM-G350E to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANFA. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B to Android 4.2.2 UBUANE2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung SM-G350E to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA. This is really a good news for Samsung SM-G350E owners who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install a new version of firmware on their device.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA [G350EXXU0ANFA] on Samsung SM-G350E without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G350EXXU0ANFA will bring some improvements on your SM-G350E. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Samsung SM-G350E on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA. Dear friend, you must save your personal files in a secure place before updating your SM-G350E. Otherwise, all files will be deleted from your SM-G350E. You must install Samsung SM-G350E USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-G350E with it. Otherwise, your Samsung SM-G350E will not be recognized by your PC. SM-G350E USB driver can be downloaded from Samsung official website.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA [G350EXXU0ANFA]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G350E got damaged while updating it to G350EXXU0ANFA. Your SM-G350E battery level must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA [G350EXXU0ANFA] on Samsung SM-G350E
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G350EXXU0ANFA.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung SM-G350E into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung SM-G350E carefully.
- Press your Samsung SM-G350E volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung SM-G350E Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-G350E.
- Press your Samsung SM-G350E Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung SM-G350E with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung SM-G350E with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-G350E is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G350EXXU0ANFA. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G350EXXU0ANFA, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.