Are you a proud owner of Sony Xperia M C1905? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Xperia M C1905 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [nicki] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia M C1905. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 SM-T520 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 Nightly [picassowifi]. Now the stunning news is that Xperia M C1905 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their C1905. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Sony Xperia M C1905 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [nicki]. This is a stunning news for Xperia M C1905 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Sony Xperia M C1905 users will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [nicki] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia M C1905 user, CM 12 [nicki] requires rooted Xperia M C1905, so it is required to root Sony Xperia M C1905. Oh yes, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia M C1905. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Xperia M C1905 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on Xperia M C1905 after installing CM12 Nightly [nicki]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia M C1905 users must take a backup of their files including messages before installing CM 12 [nicki], as there is a chance of losing all files from Xperia M C1905. Oh yes, the key thing is Xperia M C1905 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [nicki]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Xperia M C1905 got broken during this process. Dear C1905 user, you have to flash boot.img on Xperia M C1905 via fastboot. C1905 battery percentage must be more than 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [nicki] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia M [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [nicki] for Sony Xperia M C1905.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Xperia M C1905.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Xperia M C1905 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Xperia M C1905 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Xperia M C1905, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [nicki] and Gapps ZIP file to C1905 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [nicki] and Gapps, you have to switch off C1905.
7. After switching off Xperia M C1905, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Xperia M C1905 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Xperia M C1905 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from C1905 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on C1905.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Xperia M C1905 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [nicki] and Gapps ZIP file from C1905 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [nicki] and Gapps on C1905.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [nicki], you must go to Xperia M C1905 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Xperia M C1905 reboots.
After your Xperia M C1905 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [nicki]. Dear C1905 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [nicki], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.