Are you a proud owner of Sony Xperia M2 D2303? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Xperia M2 D2303 users. According to AssoDiPicche, Android 4.4.4 KitKat Pac-Man-Beta 1 Custom ROM is available for Sony Xperia M2 D2303. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia Sola MT27i to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 [Weekly-1]. Now the tremendous news is that Sony Xperia M2 D2303 users can try Pac-Man-Beta 1 on their D2303. Today, I will publish the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia M2 D2303 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using Pac-Man-Beta 1. This is a tremendous news for M2 D2303 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia M2 D2303 owners will be able to install Pac-Man-Beta 1 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia M2 D2303 user, Pac-Man-Beta 1 requires rooted M2 D2303, so it is essential to root Sony Xperia M2 D2303. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia M2 D2303. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Xperia M2 D2303 bootloader. Dear, you may face several bugs on Xperia M2 D2303 after installing Pac-Man-Beta 1. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia M2 D2303 owners must take a backup of their files before installing Pac-Man-Beta 1, as there is a possibility of losing all files from Xperia M2 D2303. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Xperia M2 D2303 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Pac-Man-Beta 1. Androidbiits will not be responsible if M2 D2303 got corrupted during this process. M2 D2303 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat Pac-Man-Beta 1 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia M2 D2303 [Easy Steps]
1. First, you have to download Pac-Man-Beta 1 for Sony Xperia M2 D2303.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Xperia M2 D2303.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Xperia M2 D2303 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Xperia M2 D2303 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Xperia M2 D2303, you must transfer Pac-Man-Beta 1 and Gapps ZIP file to D2303 memory card.
6. After transferring Pac-Man-Beta 1 and Gapps, you have to switch off your D2303.
7. After switching off M2 D2303, simply remove your USB cable from your D2303.
8. Now you have to put Xperia M2 D2303 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Xperia M2 D2303 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D2303 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on D2303.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Xperia M2 D2303 screen and then search for Pac-Man-Beta 1 and Gapps ZIP file from D2303 memory card.
12. Simply install Pac-Man-Beta 1 and Gapps on D2303.
13. After installing Gapps and Pac-Man-Beta 1, you must go to your Xperia M2 D2303 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until D2303 reboots.
After your Xperia M2 D2303 is rebooted, you can test Pac-Man-Beta 1. Dear D2303 user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Pac-Man-Beta 1, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.