Are you a user of Sony Xperia Sola MT27i? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Xperia Sola MT27i users. According to Info4Geek, CM 12 [Weekly-1] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia Sola MT27i. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia P LT22i to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 [NYPON]. Now the exciting news is that Sony Xperia Sola MT27i users can try CM 12 on their MT27i. Today, I will publish the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia Sola MT27i to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using CM 12 [Weekly-1]. This is an exciting news for Sola MT27i owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Sony Xperia Sola MT27i owners will be able to install CM 12 [Weekly-1] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia Sola MT27i user, CM 12 requires rooted Sola MT27i, so it is essential to root Sony Xperia Sola MT27i. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia Sola MT27i. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Xperia Sola MT27i bootloader. Dear, you may face several bugs on Xperia Sola MT27i after installing CM 12 [Weekly-1]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia Sola MT27i owners must take a backup of their files before installing CM 12 [Weekly-1], as there is a possibility of losing all files from Xperia Sola MT27i. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Xperia Sola MT27i USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 [Weekly-1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Xperia Sola MT27i got corrupted during this process. Xperia Sola MT27i battery percentage must be above 74% before following these steps. Dear MT27i user, you have to flash boot.img on your Sola MT27i with the help of fastboot.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 [Weekly-1] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Sola MT27i [Easy Steps]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 [Weekly-1] for Sony Xperia Sola MT27i.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Xperia Sola MT27i.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Xperia Sola MT27i and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Xperia Sola MT27i with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Xperia Sola MT27i, you must transfer CM 12 [Weekly-1] and Gapps ZIP file to MT27i memory card.
6. After transferring CM 12 [Weekly-1] and Gapps, you have to switch off your MT27i.
7. After switching off Xperia Sola MT27i, simply remove your USB cable from your MT27i.
8. Now you have to put Xperia Sola MT27i into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Xperia Sola MT27i into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from MT27i main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on MT27i.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Xperia Sola MT27i screen and then search for CM 12 [Weekly-1] and Gapps ZIP file from LT22i memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 [Weekly-1] and Gapps on MT27i.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 [Weekly-1], you must go to your Xperia Sola MT27i main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until MT27i reboots.
After your Xperia Sola MT27i is rebooted, you can test CM 12 [Weekly-1]. Dear MT27i user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM 12 [Weekly-1], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.