Are you using Sony Xperia P LT22i? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Xperia P LT22i users. According to percy_g2, CM 12 [NYPON] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia P LT22i. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia Go ST27i to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 [lotus]. Now the glorious news is that Sony Xperia P LT22i users can try CM 12 on their LT22i. Today, I will publish the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia P LT22i to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using CM 12 [NYPON]. This is a glorious news for Xperia P LT22i owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia P LT22i owners will be able to install CM 12 [NYPON] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia P LT22i user, CM 12 requires rooted Xperia P LT22i, so it is essential to root Sony Xperia P LT22i. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia P LT22i. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Xperia P LT22i bootloader. Dear, you may face several bugs on Xperia P LT22i after installing CM 12 [NYPON]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia P LT22i owners must take a backup of their files before installing CM 12 [NYPON], as there is a possibility of losing all files from Xperia P LT22i. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Xperia P LT22i USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 [NYPON]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Xperia P LT22i got corrupted during this process. Xperia P LT22i battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps. Dear LT22i user, you have to flash boot.img on Xperia P LT22i via fastboot.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 [NYPON] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia P LT22i [Easy Steps]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 [NYPON] for Sony Xperia P LT22i.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Xperia P LT22i.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Xperia P LT22i and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Xperia P LT22i with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Xperia P LT22i, you must transfer CM 12 [NYPON] and Gapps ZIP file to LT22i memory card.
6. After transferring CM 12 [NYPON] and Gapps, you have to switch off your LT22i.
7. After switching off Xperia P LT22i, simply remove your USB cable from your LT22i.
8. Now you have to put Xperia P LT22i into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Xperia P LT22i into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from LT22i main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on LT22i.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Xperia P LT22i screen and then search for CM 12 [NYPON] and Gapps ZIP file from LT22i memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 [NYPON] and Gapps on LT22i.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 [NYPON], you must go to your Xperia P LT22i main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until LT22i reboots.
After your Xperia P LT22i is rebooted, you can test CM 12 [NYPON]. Dear LT22i user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM 12 [NYPON], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.