Are you a proud owner of Sony Xperia Go ST27i? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Xperia Go ST27i users. According to HardLight, CyanogenMod 12 [lotus] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia Go ST27i. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 to KitKat 4.4.4 via CM 11 [thor]. Now the amazing news is that Sony Xperia Go ST27i users can try CM 12 on their Xperia Go ST27i. Today, I will publish the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia Go ST27i to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using CM 12 [lotus]. This is an amazing news for Xperia Go ST27i owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia Go ST27i owners will be able to install CM 12 [lotus] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia Go ST27i user, CM 12 requires rooted Xperia Go ST27i, so it is essential to root Sony Xperia Go ST27i. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia Go ST27i. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Xperia Go ST27i bootloader. Dear, you may face several bugs after installing CM 12 [lotus]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia Go ST27i owners must take a backup of their files before installing CM 12 [lotus], as there is a possibility of losing all files from Xperia Go ST27i. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Xperia Go ST27i USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 [lotus]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Xperia Go ST27i got corrupted during this process. Xperia Go ST27i battery percentage must be above 74% before following these steps. Dear ST27i user, you have to flash boot.img on Xperia Go ST27i via fastboot.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 [lotus] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Go ST27i [Easy Steps]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 [lotus] for Sony Xperia Go ST27i.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Xperia Go ST27i.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Xperia Go ST27i and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Xperia Go ST27i with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Xperia Go ST27i, you must transfer CM 12 [lotus] and Gapps ZIP file to ST27i memory card.
6. After transferring CM 12 [lotus] and Gapps, you have to switch off your ST27i.
7. After switching off Xperia Go ST27i, simply remove your USB cable from your ST27i.
8. Now you have to put Xperia Go ST27i into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Xperia Go ST27i into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from ST27i main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on ST27i.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Xperia Go ST27i screen and then search for CM 12 [lotus] and Gapps ZIP file from ST27i memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 [lotus] and Gapps on ST27i.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 [lotus], you must go to your Xperia Go ST27i main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until ST27i reboots.
After your Xperia Go ST27i is rebooted, you can test CM 12 [lotus]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM 12 [lotus], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.