Are you using Sony Xperia V LT25i? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Xperia V LT25i users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [tsubasa] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia V LT25i. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6806 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 [togari_gpe]. Now the glorious news is that Xperia V LT25i users can test CM 12 Nightly on their LT25i. Today, I will write the steps for updating Sony Xperia V LT25i to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [tsubasa]. This is really a glorious news for Xperia V LT25i owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia V LT25i owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia V LT25i user, CM 12 needs rooted LT25i, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia V LT25i. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia V LT25i. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Xperia V LT25i bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] on your Xperia V LT25i. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia V LT25i users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [tsubasa], as there is a chance of losing all data from Xperia V LT25i. The important thing is Xperia V LT25i USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [tsubasa]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Xperia V LT25i got corrupted during this process. LT25i battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia V LT25i [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] for Sony Xperia V LT25i.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Xperia V LT25i.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Xperia V LT25i and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Xperia V LT25i with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Xperia V LT25i, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] and Gapps ZIP file to LT25i memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] and Gapps, you have to switch off Xperia V LT25i.
7. After switching off Xperia V LT25i, simply disconnect your USB cable from LT25i.
8. Now you have to put your Xperia V LT25i into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Xperia V LT25i into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from LT25i main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on LT25i.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Xperia V LT25i screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] and Gapps ZIP file from LT25i memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [tsubasa] and Gapps on LT25i.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [tsubasa], you must go to Xperia V LT25i main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your LT25i reboots.
After Xperia V LT25i is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [tsubasa]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on LT25i, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.