Are you a proud owner of Sony Xperia Z1 C6903? Today, Androidbiits.com will share an excellent news with Xperia Z1 C6903 owners. According to OmarEinea, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 Custom ROM is released for Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 [Honami]. Previously, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 to JFLTE-GPE. Now the excellent news is that Z1 C6903 owners can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via Resurrection Remix v5.2.8. Androidbiits will post the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 to Android 5.0.2 via Resurrection Remix v5.2.8. This ROM may bring many improvements on Xperia Z1 C6903. This is an excellent news for Z1 C6903 owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am expecting that Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 owners will be able to install Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 is available for Sony Xperia Z1 C6903. Dear friend, Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 requires rooted device, so you must root Xperia Z1 C6903 before installing Resurrection Remix v5.2.8. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on Xperia Z1 C6903 in order to install Resurrection Remix v5.2.8. Androidbiits recommends that Xperia Z1 C6903 users must save their personal files securely before installing Resurrection Remix v5.2.8, because there is a chance of losing all personal data from Xperia Z1 C6903.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install Resurrection Remix v5.2.8. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Xperia Z1 C6903 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Resurrection Remix v5.2.8. C6903 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 for Sony Xperia Z1 C6903.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Xperia Z1 C6903.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Xperia Z1 C6903 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sony Xperia Z1 C6903, you must transfer Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 and Gapps ZIP file to memory card of C6903.
6. After transferring Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 and Gapps, you have to switch off Z1 C6903.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Xperia Z1 C6903.
8. Now you have to put Xperia Z1 C6903 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Xperia Z1 C6903 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from C6903 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Sony Z1 C6903.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Z1 C6903 screen and then search for Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 and Gapps ZIP file from C6903 memory card.
12. Simply install Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 and Gapps on Z1 C6903.
13. After installing Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 and Gapps, you must return to Z1 C6903 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Z1 C6903 reboots.
After your Z1 C6903 is rebooted, you can test Resurrection Remix v5.2.8. If you are having any issue while installing Resurrection Remix v5.2.8, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.