Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 users. According to krabappel2548, Android 5.1 Lollipop AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0 Custom ROM is released for Sony Xperia Z1 C6903. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating S4 SGH-I337 to Lollipop 5.0.2_r1 with the help of Fusion v5.1. Now the stunning news is that Z1 C6903 users can test AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0. It may bring some improvements on C6903. This is really a stunning news for C6903 owners who are waiting to test all the new features of Lollipop 5.1 on their C6903.
I am expecting that Z1 C6903 users will be able to install AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0 needs rooted C6903, so it is important to root Z1 C6903 for installing AOSP 5.1.0. Oh yes, another necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Z1 C6903 before installing AOSP 5.1.0. You can do all these works after unlocking Z1 C6903 bootloader. You may face some bugs on C6903 after installing AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that C6903 users must take a backup of their data including messages and contacts before installing AOSP 5.1.0, as there is a chance of losing all data including messages and contacts from C6903.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if C6903 got corrupted during the installation of AOSP 5.1.0. Dear C6903 user, you have to flash boot.img on Z1 C6903 via fastboot. C6903 battery must be more than 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0 for your C6903.
2. It is the time to download Gapps for C6903.
3. It is the time to go to C6903 settings, then it is required to select USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach C6903 with desktop.
5. Once you have attached C6903, it is necessary to transfer AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0 and Gapps to C6903 memory card.
6. It is the time to switch off C6903.
7. After switching off C6903, it is important to disconnect the USB cable.
8. It is the time to put C6903 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on C6903.
10. It is the time to select “wipe cache partition” on C6903.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” on C6903 for installing AOSP 5.1.0.
12. It is the time to select AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0 on C6903.
13. It is the time to install AOSP 5.1.0 on C6903.
14. After installing AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0, you will have to click “reboot system now” on C6903.
15. It is the time to wait until C6903 restarts.
After your C6903 is rebooted, you can test AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0. Dear C6903 owner, if you are facing any issue while installing AOSP 5.1.0, then you must share your issue with Androidbiits.com.