Androidbiits.com has some exciting news to share with Sony Xperia Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Leo] owners. According to XDA member Zyxxeil, Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS 1.2 ROM is now available for Sony Xperia Z3. D6653 owners can install ZyxxOS 1.2 on Sony Xperia Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Leo]. ZyxxOS 1.2 will let D6653 owners taste the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Z3 4G LTE D6653. It comes with many exciting features including Sony Optimizations and Amazing Battery. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 on Sony Xperia Z3 D6602 using ZyxxOS. The splendid news is that Z3 4G LTE D6653 owners can now install ZyxxOS 1.2. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS 1.2 on Sony Xperia Z3 4G LTE D6653. You may not face issues on Z3 D6653 after installing ZyxxOS 1.2.
It is expected that Z3 4G LTE D6653 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 ZyxxOS 1.2 on D6653 [Leo] safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. ZyxxOS 1.2 requires rooted Z3 4G LTE D6653, so it is essential to root D6653 before installing ZyxxOS 1.2 on D6653. If you haven’t rooted Z3 D6653, then you must root it to enjoy ZyxxOS 1.2. Dear D6653 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Leo] to taste ZyxxOS 1.2. Oh yes, the users of D6653 can install ZyxxOS 1.2 only after unlocking Z3 D6653 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install ZyxxOS on Z3 4G LTE D6653. The spectacular thing is that ZyxxOS 1.2 will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on D6653. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Leo] owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing ZyxxOS 1.2 as there is a possibility of data loss from D6653.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS 1.2 on Z3 4G LTE D6653. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D6653 got corrupted during the installation of ZyxxOS 1.2. Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Leo] battery must be above 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 ROM on Sony Xperia Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 ROM and GApps for Sony Xperia Z3 4G LTE D6653 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Z3 D6653 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer ZyxxOS 1.2 to D6653.
5. It is the time to power off D6653 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put Z3 D6653 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D6653.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D6653.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D6653.
11. It is the time to choose ZyxxOS 1.2 on your D6653.
12. It is essential to install ZyxxOS 1.2 on Z3 D6653.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Z3 D6653 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until D6653 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on D6653 using the above steps.
After your Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Leo] is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS 1.2 on D6653. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of ZyxxOS 1.2 on Z3 4G LTE D6653 [Leo], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.