Androidbiits.com has some amazing news to share with Sony Xperia Z3 D6602 [Leo] owners. According to XDA member Zyxxeil, Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 ROM is available for Sony Xperia Z3. D6602 owners can install ZyxxOS on Sony Xperia Z3 D6602 [Leo]. ZyxxOS will let D6602 owners taste the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Xperia Z3 D6602. It comes with many interesting features including GPE components and dual recovery. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 on Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 using ZyxxOS V1.2. The splendid news is that Z3 D6602 owners can now install ZyxxOS MM V1.2. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS on Sony Xperia Z3 D6602. You may not face issues on Z3 D6602 after installing ZyxxOS.
It is expected that Z3 D6602 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 ZyxxOS on D6602 [Leo] safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. ZyxxOS requires rooted Z3 D6602, so it is essential to root D6602 before installing ZyxxOS on D6602. If you haven’t rooted Z3 D6602, then you must root it to enjoy ZyxxOS. Dear D6602 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on Z3 D6602 [Leo] to taste ZyxxOS. Oh yes, the users of D6602 can install ZyxxOS only after unlocking Z3 D6602 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install ZyxxOS on Z3 D6602. The spectacular thing is that ZyxxOS will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on D6602. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z3 D6602 [Leo] owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing ZyxxOS as there is a possibility of data loss from D6602.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS on Z3 D6602. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D6602 got corrupted during the installation of ZyxxOS. Z3 D6602 [Leo] battery must be above 93 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 ROM on Sony Xperia Z3 D6602 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 ROM and GApps for Sony Xperia Z3 D6602 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Z3 D6602 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer ZyxxOS to D6602.
5. It is the time to power off D6602 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put Z3 D6602 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D6602.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D6602.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D6602.
11. It is the time to choose ZyxxOS on your D6602.
12. It is essential to install ZyxxOS on Z3 D6602.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Z3 D6602 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until D6602 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on D6602 using the above steps.
After your Z3 D6602 [Leo] is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS on D6602. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of ZyxxOS on Z3 D6602 [Leo], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.