Are you a user of Sony Xperia ZR C5502? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Xperia ZR C5502 users. According to Alx31TLse, Android 4.4.4 KitKat Carbon KK [build30] Custom ROM is available for Sony Xperia ZR C5502. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia M2 D2303 to KitKat 4.4.4 via Pac-Man-Beta 1. Now the stunning news is that Sony Xperia ZR C5502 users can try Carbon KK [build30] on their C5502. Today, I will publish the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia ZR C5502 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using Carbon KK [build30]. This is a stunning news for ZR C5502 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia ZR C5502 owners will be able to install Carbon KK [build30] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia ZR C5502 user, Carbon KK requires rooted ZR C5502, so it is essential to root Sony Xperia ZR C5502. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia ZR C5502. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Xperia ZR C5502 bootloader. Dear, you may face several bugs on Xperia ZR C5502 after installing Carbon KK [build30]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia ZR C5502 owners must take a backup of their files before installing Carbon KK [build30], as there is a possibility of losing all files from Xperia ZR C5502. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Xperia ZR C5502 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Carbon KK [build30]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if ZR C5502 got corrupted during this process. ZR C5502 battery percentage must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat Carbon KK [build30] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia ZR C5502 [Easy Steps]
1. First, you have to download Carbon KK [build30] for Sony Xperia ZR C5502.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Xperia ZR C5502.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Xperia ZR C5502 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Xperia ZR C5502 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Xperia ZR C5502, you must transfer Carbon KK [build30] and Gapps ZIP file to C5502 memory card.
6. After transferring Carbon KK [build30] and Gapps, you have to switch off your C5502.
7. After switching off ZR C5502, simply remove your USB cable from your C5502.
8. Now you have to put Xperia ZR C5502 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Xperia ZR C5502 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from C5502 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on C5502.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Xperia ZR C5502 screen and then search for Carbon KK [build30] and Gapps ZIP file from C5502 memory card.
12. Simply install Carbon KK [build30] and Gapps on C5502.
13. After installing Gapps and Carbon KK [build30], you must go to your Xperia ZR C5502 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until C5502 reboots.
After your Xperia ZR C5502 is rebooted, you can test Carbon KK [build30]. Dear C5502 user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Carbon KK [build30], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.