Are you a proud owner of Sprint HTC EVO 3D PG86100? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 users. According to johnnyslt, Android 4.4.4 KitKat LiquidSmooth v3.2 Custom ROM is available for Sprint HTC EVO 3D PG86100. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating HTC EVO 3D X515 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12.0 [EXP]. Now the glorious news is that Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 users can test LiquidSmooth v3.2. Today, I will talk about the steps for updating Sprint HTC EVO 3D PG86100 to KitKat 4.4.4 using LiquidSmooth v3.2. This is really a glorious news for Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am thinking that Sprint HTC EVO 3D PG86100 users will be able to install LiquidSmooth v3.2 quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 user, LiquidSmooth v3.2 requires rooted Sprint EVO 3D PG86100, so it is required to root Sprint EVO 3D PG86100. Dear, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint EVO 3D PG86100. Oh yes, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 after installing LiquidSmooth v3.2. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 users must save their data before installing LiquidSmooth v3.2, as there is a possibility of losing all data from EVO 3D PG86100. The essential thing is Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install LiquidSmooth v3.2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 got broken during this process. PG86100 battery percentage must be more than 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat LiquidSmooth v3.2 Custom ROM on Sprint HTC EVO 3D PG86100 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download LiquidSmooth v3.2 for your Sprint HTC EVO 3D PG86100.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Sprint EVO 3D PG86100.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 and then it is essential to choose USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sprint EVO 3D PG86100, it is necessary to transfer LiquidSmooth v3.2 and Gapps ZIP file to PG86100 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off PG86100.
7. After switching off Sprint EVO 3D PG86100, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on PG86100.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on PG86100.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 screen and then it is necessary to choose LiquidSmooth v3.2 and Gapps ZIP file from PG86100 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install LiquidSmooth v3.2 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 reboots.
After your Sprint EVO 3D PG86100 is restarted, you can test LiquidSmooth v3.2. Oh yes, if you are experiencing any problem while installing LiquidSmooth v3.2, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.