Are you a proud owner of Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900? Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with Note 2 SPH-L900 owners. According to jlmancuso, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BrokenPop Custom ROM has been released for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II SPH-L900. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing AICP on Note 2 SPH-L900. Now the amazing news is that Note 2 SPH-L900 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 BrokenPop. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BrokenPop. It is really an amazing news for Note 2 SPH-L900 owners who are waiting for it. BrokenPop will let SPH-L900 users enjoy Lollipop on their device. You must test BrokenPop on your Note 2 SPH-L900.
I am expecting that Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 owners will be able to install BrokenPop effortlessly without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, BrokenPop is available for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900. My dear friend, you need to root Note 2 SPH-L900 in order to install BrokenPop. Note 2 SPH-L900 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to BrokenPop ROM. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 users must backup their important messages in a safe place before installing BrokenPop, as there is a possibility of losing all messages from Note 2 SPH-L900. The big thing is that you must install Note 2 SPH-L900 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching SPH-L900 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 BrokenPop. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if SPH-L900 got corrupted while being updated to BrokenPop. SPH-L900 battery level must be above 71% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BrokenPop Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II SPH-L900 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0.2 BrokenPop for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900.
3. Go to the settings of your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900, you need to transfer Gapps and BrokenPop ZIP file to the SPH-L900 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SPH-L900 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on Sprint SPH-L900.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your Sprint SPH-L900 and then search for Gapps and BrokenPop ZIP file from SPH-L900 memory card.
10. Simply install BrokenPop and Gapps on SPH-L900.
11. Now you have to return to the Sprint SPH-L900 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 reboots. You can enjoy Orange juice until SPH-L900 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test BrokenPop. If you are having any difficulty while installing BrokenPop, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.