Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE PJ75100 users. According to fizbanrapper, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop PAC-ROM LP Beta1 custom ROM is released for Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE. Recently, Androidbiits.com has published the tutorial for updating HTC EVO 4G LTE to Lollipop 5.1 using CM12.1 [jewel]. The amazing news is that PJ75100 owners can now install PAC-ROM LP Beta1. I am going to publish an easy tutorial for updating Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE PJ75100 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using PAC-ROM LP Beta1. No doubt, this is an amazing news for the owners of PJ75100 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on PJ75100.
I am expecting that EVO 4G LTE PJ75100 users will be able to install PAC-ROM LP Beta1 rapidly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. PAC-ROM LP Beta1 requires rooted PJ75100, so it is crucial to root PJ75100 before installing PAC-ROM LP Beta1. If you haven’t rooted PJ7510, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on PJ7510 before installing PAC-ROM LP Beta1. Oh yes, I forgot to say that the proud owners of PJ7510 can install PAC-ROM LP Beta1 after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that EVO 4G LTE PJ75100 owners must take a backup of their data including contacts and messages before installing PAC-ROM LP Beta1, otherwise all their data including contacts and messages will be deleted from their PJ75100. If you aren’t satisfied with previous firmware, then you must install PAC-ROM LP Beta1 on PJ75100. PAC-ROM LP Beta1 will let PJ75100 users test Lollipop 5.1.1 on PJ75100. PAC-ROM LP Beta1 may also bring many improvements on PJ75100. You may face bug after installing it.
Below are the easy instructions for installing PAC-ROM LP Beta1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if PJ75100 got broken during the installation of PJ75100. PJ75100 battery must be above 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop PAC-ROM LP Beta1 on Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE PJ75100 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download PAC-ROM LP Beta1 for PJ75100.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for PJ75100.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach PJ75100 with desktop.
5. It is the time to send PAC-ROM LP Beta1 to PJ75100.
6. It is the time to power off PJ75100.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from PJ75100.
8. It is the time to put PJ75100 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on PJ75100.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on PJ75100.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on PJ75100.
12. It is the time to choose PAC-ROM LP Beta1 on PJ75100.
13. It is the time to install PAC-ROM LP Beta1 on PJ75100.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on PJ75100.
15. It is the time to tap “reboot system now” on PJ75100.
16. It is necessary to wait until PJ75100 reboots.
After your PJ75100 is restarted, you can enjoy PAC-ROM LP Beta1. If you are facing problem during the installation of PAC-ROM LP Beta1 on EVO 4G LTE PJ75100, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.