Are you using Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for M8 0P6B700 users. According to andybones, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Fluent ROM is now available for Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Acer Iconia Tab A500 to KitKat 4.4.4 via OmniLight v2. Now the exciting news is that M8 0P6B700 users can try Fluent on their 0P6B700. Today, I will post the instructions for updating Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop using Fluent. This is an exciting news for M8 0P6B700 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 owners will be able to install Fluent easily without having any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear M8 0P6B700 user, Fluent requires rooted M8 0P6B700, so it is necessary to root HTC One M8 0P6B700. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on M8 0P6B700. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking M8 0P6B700 bootloader. Dear M8 0P6B700 user, you may face several bugs on M8 0P6B700 after installing Fluent. Androidbiits.com recommends that M8 0P6B700 owners must take a backup of their important files before installing Fluent, as there is a possibility of losing all files from M8 0P6B700. Oh yes, the crucial thing is M8 0P6B700 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Fluent. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M8 0P6B700 got corrupted during this process. M8 0P6B700 battery level must be more than 95% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Fluent ROM on Sprint HTC One M8 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Fluent ROM for Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for M8 0P6B700.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your M8 0P6B700 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your M8 0P6B700 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected M8 0P6B700, you must transfer Fluent and Gapps ZIP file to 0P6B700 memory card.
6. After transferring Fluent and Gapps, you have to switch off 0P6B700.
7. After switching off M8 0P6B700, simply remove your USB cable from your 0P6B700.
8. Now you have to put M8 0P6B700 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your M8 0P6B700 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from 0P6B700 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on 0P6B700.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your M8 0P6B700 screen and then search for Fluent and Gapps ZIP file from 0P6B700 memory card.
12. Simply install Fluent and Gapps on 0P6B700.
13. After installing Gapps and Fluent, you must go to your M8 0P6B700 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until 0P6B700 reboots.
After your M8 0P6B700 is rebooted, you can test Fluent. Dear M8 0P6B700 user, if you are having any difficulty while installing Fluent, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.