Are you using Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Sprint Max 0P3P700 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [t6spr] Custom ROM is now available for Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating HTC One Max to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 [t6]. Now the amazing news is that Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their 0P3P700. Today, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [t6spr]. This is an amazing news for Max 0P3P700 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700 owners will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [t6spr] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Sprint Max 0P3P700 user, CM 12 [t6spr] requires rooted Sprint Max 0P3P700, so it is required to root Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint Max 0P3P700. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Sprint Max 0P3P700 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on Sprint Max 0P3P700 after installing CM12 Nightly [t6spr]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint Max 0P3P700 users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing CM12 [t6spr], as there is a chance of losing all files from 0P3P700. Oh yes, the key thing is Sprint Max 0P3P700 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [t6spr]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint Max 0P3P700 got corrupted during this process. 0P3P700 battery percentage must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [t6spr] Custom ROM on Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [t6spr] for Sprint HTC One Max 0P3P700.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Sprint Max 0P3P700.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Sprint Max 0P3P700 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach HTC Max 0P3P700 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your HTC Max 0P3P700, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [t6spr] and Gapps ZIP file to 0P3P700 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [t6spr] and Gapps, you have to switch off 0P3P700.
7. After switching off HTC Max 0P3P700, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your HTC Max 0P3P700 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting HTC Max 0P3P700 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from 0P3P700 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on 0P3P700.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on HTC Max 0P3P700 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [t6spr] and Gapps ZIP file from 0P3P700 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [t6spr] and Gapps on 0P3P700.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [t6spr], you must go to HTC Max 0P3P700 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your 0P3P700 reboots.
After Sprint Max 0P3P700 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [t6spr] easily. Dear 0P3P700 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [t6spr], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.