Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Verizon HTC One Max HTC6600LVW users. According to gimmeitorilltell, Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 T6VZW Custom ROM is released for Verizon HTC One Max. I have already written the tutorial for updating LG G3 D851 to Fusion v5.0. Now the tremendous news is that HTC One Max HTC6600LVW users can test Lollipop 5.0 via Candy5 T6VZW. Androidbiits will publish the simple steps for updating HTC One Max HTC6600LVW to Android 5.0 via Candy5 T6VZW. This is a tremendous news for One Max HTC6600LVW owners who love to test new ROMs.
It is expected that HTC One Max HTC6600LVW owners will be able to install Candy5 T6VZW easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Candy5 T6VZW is available for HTC One Max HTC6600LVW. Oh yes, Candy5 T6VZW requires rooted device, so it is important to root HTC One Max before installing Candy5 T6VZW. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on One Max HTC6600LVW before installing Candy5 T6VZW. Androidbiits recommends that One Max HTC6600LVW users must save their important documents safely before installing Candy5 T6VZW, because there is a chance of losing all important documents from One Max HTC6600LVW. Another essential thing is One Max HTC6600LVW USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install Candy5 T6VZW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if One Max HTC6600LVW got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0 via Candy5 T6VZW. HTC6600LVW battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 T6VZW Custom ROM on Verizon HTC One Max HTC6600LVW [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Candy5 T6VZW for Verizon HTC One Max.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your One Max HTC6600LVW.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Verizon One Max HTC6600LVW and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach One Max HTC6600LVW with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Verizon One Max HTC6600LVW, you must transfer Gapps and Candy5 T6VZW ZIP file to memory card of HTC6600LVW.
6. After transferring Gapps and Candy5 T6VZW, you have to switch off HTC6600LVW.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Verizon One Max HTC6600LVW.
8. Now you have to put One Max HTC6600LVW into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting One Max HTC6600LVW into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from HTC6600LVW main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on One Max HTC6600LVW.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on One Max HTC6600LVW screen and then search for Candy5 T6VZW and Gapps ZIP file from HTC6600LVW memory card.
12. Simply install Candy5 T6VZW and Gapps on HTC6600LVW.
13. After installing Gapps and Candy5 T6VZW, you must return to One Max HTC6600LVW main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your HTC6600LVW reboots.
After One Max HTC6600LVW is rebooted, you can enjoy Candy5 T6VZW. If you are having any issue while installing Candy5 T6VZW on HTC6600LVW, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.