Sprint LG G3 LS990 users will be very happy after reading this post. According to matthew0776, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Candy5 v2.5.1 custom ROM is released for Sprint LG G3 LS990. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the tutorial for updating LG G2 D802 to Lollipop 5.1.1. The stunning news is that LS990 owners can now install Candy5 v2.5.1. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating Sprint LG G3 LS990 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using Candy5 v2.5.1. No doubt, this is a stunning news for the proud owners of G3 LS990 who are eagerly waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on LS990. Candy5 v2.5.1 will allow you to use your LS990 in a better way.
I am expecting that Sprint LG G3 LS990 users will be able to install Candy5 v2.5.1 safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Candy5 v2.5.1 requires rooted LS990, so it is crucial to root Sprint G3 before installing Candy5 v2.5.1. If you haven’t rooted LS990, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on Sprint G3 before installing Candy5 v2.5.1. I forgot to say that the proud users of G3 LS990 can install Candy5 v2.5.1 effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners must take a backup of their data including pictures and videos before installing Candy5 v2.5.1, otherwise all their data including pictures and videos will be deleted from their LS990. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you may install Candy5 v2.5.1 on LG G3 LS990. Candy5 v2.5.1 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on LS990. It may bring several improvements on Sprint G3.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Candy5 v2.5.1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if LS990 got broken during the installation of Candy5 v2.5.1. LS990 battery must be above 92 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Candy5 v2.5.1 on Sprint LG G3 LS990 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download Candy5 v2.5.1 for your LS990.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send Candy5 v2.5.1 to LS990.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to select Candy5 v2.5.1 on LS990.
13. It is necessary to install Candy5 v2.5.1 on LS990.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your G3 LS990 is restarted, you can enjoy Candy5 v2.5.1. If you are having difficulty during the installation of Candy5 v2.5.1 on LS990, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.