Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [hltespr] Custom ROM is now released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. Previously, I have posted the steps for updating LG Optimus G LS970 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [ls970]. Well, the amazing news is that Note 3 SM-N900P users can now test CM 12 Nightly on their SM-N900P. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating Note 3 SM-N900P to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [hltespr].This is really an amazing news for Note 3 SM-N900P owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am hoping that Sprint Note 3 SM-N900P owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [hltespr] easily without experiencing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note III user, CM 12 requires rooted SM-N900P, so it is essential to root Sprint Note 3 SM-N900P. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on Note 3 SM-N900P. You can do it after unlocking SM-N900P bootloader. Dear Note 3 SM-N900P user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [hltespr]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 3 SM-N900P users must save their data safely before updating their Note 3 SM-N900P, as there is a chance of losing all data from SM-N900P. Another essential thing is SM-N900P USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [hltespr]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N900P got broken during this process. SM-N900P battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [hltespr] Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [hltespr] for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note 3 SM-N900P.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note 3 SM-N900P and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note 3 SM-N900P with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note 3 SM-N900P, you must transfer Gapps and CM12 Nightly [hltespr] ZIP file to SM-N900P memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [hltespr] and Gapps, you have to switch off SM-N900P.
7. After switching off SM-N900P, you have to remove the USB cable from SM-N900P.
8. Now you have to put your Note 3 SM-N900P into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note 3 SM-N900P into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SM-N900P main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SM-N900P.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note 3 SM-N900P screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [hltespr] and Gapps ZIP file from SM-N900P memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [hltespr] and Gapps on SM-N900P.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [hltespr], you must go to SM-N900P main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your SM-N900P reboots.
After Note 3 SM-N900P is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [hltespr] on SM-N900P. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on Note 3 SM-N900P, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.