Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P users. According to spleef, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop AICP [alpha] Custom ROM is now available for Note 4 SM-N910P. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Lollipop 5.0 using CM12 Nightly [hltetmo]. Now the amazing news is that Note 4 SM-N910P users can test AICP [alpha]. Now, I will discuss about the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P to Lollipop 5.0.2 using AICP [alpha]. This is really an amazing news for Note 4 SM-N910P owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Note 4 SM-N910P owners will be able to install AICP [alpha] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note 4 SM-N910P user, AICP [alpha] needs rooted Note 4 SM-N910P, so it is necessary to root Note 4 SM-N910P. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Note 4 SM-N910P. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking Note 4 SM-N910P bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on Note 4 SM-N910P after installing AICP [alpha]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 4 SM-N910P users must save their personal documents before installing AICP [alpha], as there is a chance of losing all documents from Note 4 SM-N910P. The crucial thing is Note 4 SM-N910P USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install AICP [alpha]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note 4 SM-N910P got broken during the installation of AICP [alpha]. SM-N910P battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop AICP [alpha] Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download AICP [alpha] for Note 4 SM-N910P.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note 4 SM-N910P.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note 4 SM-N910P and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note 4 SM-N910P with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note 4 SM-N910P, you must transfer AICP [alpha] and Gapps ZIP file to Note 4 SM-N910P memory card.
6. After transferring AICP [alpha] and Gapps, you have to switch off Note 4 SM-N910P.
7. After switching off Note 4 SM-N910P, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Note 4 SM-N910P into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note 4 SM-N910P into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Note 4 SM-N910P main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Note 4 SM-N910P.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note 4 SM-N910P screen and then search for AICP [alpha] and Gapps ZIP file from Note 4 SM-N910P memory card.
12. Simply install AICP [alpha] and Gapps on Note 4 SM-N910P.
13. After installing Gapps and AICP [alpha], you must go to Note 4 SM-N910P main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Note 4 SM-N910P reboots.
After Note 4 SM-N910P is rebooted, you can test AICP [alpha]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing AICP [alpha], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.