Are you a user of Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Sprint S3 SPH-L710 users. According to member mtb3000gt, Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [d2spr] Custom ROM is available for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 to Lollipop 5.0 using LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. Now the stunning news is that S3 SPH-L710 users can test LiquidSmooth [d2spr]. Now, I will discuss about the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 to Lollipop 5.0 using LiquidSmooth [d2spr]. This is a stunning news for S III SPH-L710 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth [d2spr] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Sprint S3 SPH-L710 user, LiquidSmooth [d2spr] needs rooted S3 SPH-L710, so it is necessary to root Sprint S3 SPH-L710. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint S3 SPH-L710. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking S3 SPH-L710 bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on Sprint S3 SPH-L710 after installing LiquidSmooth [d2spr]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint S3 SPH-L710 users must save their files before installing LiquidSmooth [d2spr], as there is a chance of losing all files from Sprint S3 SPH-L710. The crucial thing is S3 SPH-L710 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install LiquidSmooth [d2spr]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint S3 SPH-L710 got broken during the installation of LiquidSmooth [d2spr]. SPH-L710 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [d2spr] Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download LiquidSmooth [d2spr] for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Sprint S3 SPH-L710.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Sprint S3 SPH-L710 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Sprint S3 SPH-L710 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sprint S3 SPH-L710, you must transfer LiquidSmooth [d2spr] and Gapps ZIP file to SPH-L710 memory card.
6. After transferring LiquidSmooth [d2spr] and Gapps, you have to switch off SPH-L710.
7. After switching off Sprint S3 SPH-L710, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Sprint S3 SPH-L710 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Sprint S3 SPH-L710 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SPH-L710 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SPH-L710.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Sprint S3 SPH-L710 screen and then search for LiquidSmooth [d2spr] and Gapps ZIP file from SPH-L710 memory card.
12. Simply install LiquidSmooth [d2spr] and Gapps on SPH-L710.
13. After installing Gapps and LiquidSmooth [d2spr], you must go to Sprint S3 SPH-L710 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Sprint S3 SPH-L710 reboots.
After Sprint S3 SPH-L710 is rebooted, you can test LiquidSmooth [d2spr]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing LiquidSmooth [d2spr], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.