Are you using Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab SPH-P100? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Tab SPH-P100 users. According to member ultravioletnanokitty, PAC-Man [Build-1] Custom ROM is available for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab SPH-P100. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 to Jelly Bean 4.3.1 with the help of PAC-Man [Build 1]. Now the stunning news is that Tab SPH-P100 users can test PAC-Man [Build-1]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab SPH-P100. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Sprint Tab SPH-P100 to Jelly Bean 4.3.1 using PAC-Man [Build-1]. This is really a stunning news for Tab SPH-P100 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sprint Tab SPH-P100 owners will be able to install PAC-Man [Build-1] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Tab SPH-P100 user, PAC-Man [Build-1] needs rooted SPH-P100, so it is necessary to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab SPH-P100. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint Tab SPH-P100 before installing PAC-Man [Build-1]. You can do all these tasks after unlocking Tab SPH-P100 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Sprint Tab SPH-P100 after installing PAC-Man [Build-1]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Tab SPH-P100 users must save their files before installing PAC-Man [Build-1], as there is a chance of losing all files from SPH-P100.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install PAC-Man [Build-1] on SPH-P100. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Tab SPH-P100 got broken during this process. SPH-P100 battery percentage must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean PAC-Man [Build-1] Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab SPH-P100 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download PAC-Man [Build-1] for your Tab SPH-P100.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for SPH-P100.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of SPH-P100 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach SPH-P100 with your computer with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Tab SPH-P100, it is necessary to transfer PAC-Man [Build-1] and Gapps ZIP file to SPH-P100 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your SPH-P100.
7. After switching off SPH-P100, it is essential to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put SPH-P100 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on screen.
10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on SPH-P100 screen and then it is necessary to choose PAC-Man [Build-1] and Gapps ZIP file from SPH-P100 SD card.
12. Now, it is essential to install PAC-Man [Build-1] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of your phone.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your phone reboots.
After your Sprint Tab SPH-P100 is restarted, you can test PAC-Man [Build-1]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing PAC-Man [Build-1] on SPH-P100, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.