Are you a proud owner of Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Tab SCH-I800 users. According to ultravioletnanokitty, Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean PAC-Man [Build 1] Custom ROM is available for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 [p1c]. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M to KitKat 4.4.2 with the help of IllusionRom [d2mtr]. Now the tremendous news is that Tab SCH-I800 users can test PAC-Man [Build 1]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Tab SCH-I800 to Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean using PAC-Man [Build 1]. This is really a tremendous news for Tab SCH-I800 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Tab SCH-I800 owners will be able to install PAC-Man [Build 1] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Tab SCH-I800 user, PAC-Man [Build 1] needs rooted SCH-I800, so it is necessary to root Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Tab SCH-I800 before installing PAC-Man [Build 1]. You can do all these steps after unlocking Tab SCH-I800 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Tab SCH-I800 after installing PAC-Man [Build 1]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Tab SCH-I800 users must save their data before installing PAC-Man [Build 1], as there is a chance of losing all files from SCH-I800.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install PAC-Man [Build 1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Tab SCH-I800 got corrupted during this process. SCH-I800 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean PAC-Man [Build 1] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download PAC-Man [Build 1] for your Tab SCH-I800.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for SCH-I800.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of SCH-I800 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach SCH-I800 with your computer with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Tab SCH-I800, it is necessary to transfer PAC-Man [Build 1] and Gapps ZIP file to SCH-I800 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your SCH-I800.
7. After switching off SCH-I800, it is essential to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put SCH-I800 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on screen.
10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on SCH-I800 screen and then it is necessary to choose PAC-Man [Build 1] and Gapps ZIP file from SCH-I800 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install PAC-Man [Build 1] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of your phone.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your phone reboots.
After your Tab SCH-I800 is restarted, you can test PAC-Man [Build 1]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing PAC-Man [Build 1], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.