Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130 users. According to MaDc0w, Android 5.0 Lollipop PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 Custom ROM is released for HTC One M7 PN07130. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating HTC EVO 4G A9292 to Jelly Bean 4.1.1 with the help of MIUI v4.1. Now the tremendous news is that HTC M7 PN07130 owners can test PAC-ROM LP Beta-1. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating HTC One M7 PN07130 to Android 5.0 Lollipop using PAC-ROM LP Beta-1. This is really a tremendous news for PN07130 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am expecting that HTC One M7 PN07130 users will be able to install PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 on PN07130 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear M7 PN07130 user, PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 needs rooted PN07130, so it is necessary to root M7 PN07130. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on PN07130. Dear friend, you can do all these works after unlocking PN07130 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on T-Mobile HTC One after installing PAC-ROM LP Beta-1. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile HTC One users must take a backup of their documents before installing PAC-ROM LP Beta-1, as there is a chance of losing all documents from HTC One PN07130. Another crucial thing is the USB driver installation of PN07130 on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install PAC-ROM LP Beta-1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if T-Mobile HTC One got corrupted during the installation of PAC-ROM LP Beta-1. PN07130 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 Custom ROM on T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 for your PN07130.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your PN07130.
3. It is the proper time to go to the settings of T-Mobile HTC One and then you will have to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is the time to attach T-Mobile HTC One with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your PN07130, you will have to transfer PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 and Gapps ZIP file to PN07130 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off PN07130.
7. After switching off your T-Mobile HTC One, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put M7 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on M7.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on M7.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” on M7 screen and then you will have to choose PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
12. Now, you will have to install PAC-ROM LP Beta-1 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the proper time to go to M7 main menu and then you will have to tap “reboot system now” option.
14. Now, you will have to until your phone reboots.
After your T-Mobile HTC One is restarted, you can test PAC-ROM LP Beta-1. Dear friend, if you are facing any issue while installing PAC-ROM LP Beta-1, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.