Are you using T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for M8 0P6B130 users. According to LlabTooFeR, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop MaximusHD 11.0.0 Custom ROM is now available for T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 to Lollipop 5.0.1 via Fluent. Now the stunning news is that M8 0P6B130 users can try MaximusHD 11.0.0 on their 0P6B130. Today, I will publish the instructions for updating T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop using MaximusHD 11.0.0. This is a stunning news for M8 0P6B130 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 owners will be able to install MaximusHD 11.0.0 easily without having any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear M8 0P6B130 user, MaximusHD 11.0.0 requires rooted M8 0P6B130, so it is necessary to root T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on M8 0P6B130. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking M8 0P6B130 bootloader. Dear M8 0P6B130 user, you may face several bugs on M8 0P6B130 after installing MaximusHD 11.0.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that M8 0P6B130 owners must take a backup of their important files before installing MaximusHD 11.0.0, as there is a possibility of losing all files from M8 0P6B130. Oh yes, the crucial thing is M8 0P6B130 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install MaximusHD 11.0.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M8 0P6B130 got corrupted during this process. M8 0P6B130 battery level must be more than 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop MaximusHD 11.0.0 Custom ROM on T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download MaximusHD 11.0.0 for T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for M8 0P6B130.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your M8 0P6B130 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your M8 0P6B130 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected M8 0P6B130, you must transfer MaximusHD 11.0.0 and Gapps ZIP file to 0P6B130 memory card.
6. After transferring MaximusHD 11.0.0 and Gapps, you have to switch off 0P6B130.
7. After switching off M8 0P6B130, simply remove your USB cable from your 0P6B130.
8. Now you have to put M8 0P6B130 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your M8 0P6B130 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from 0P6B130 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on 0P6B130.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your M8 0P6B130 screen and then search for MaximusHD 11.0.0 and Gapps ZIP file from 0P6B130 memory card.
12. Simply install MaximusHD 11.0.0 and Gapps on 0P6B130.
13. After installing Gapps and MaximusHD 11.0.0, you must go to your M8 0P6B130 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until 0P6B130 reboots.
After your M8 0P6B130 is rebooted, you can test MaximusHD 11.0.0. Dear M8 0P6B130 user, if you are having any difficulty while installing MaximusHD 11.0.0, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.